Thursday, June 28, 2012

Security Measures


I love Instagram!  I pretty much use my iPhone for all of my Kolton picture taking.  Its so fun to make them look way cooler =)  This one was from Sunday.  I didn't get any good pics today unfortunately.

We are in WI visiting family & friends.  We'll be here for a while so I decided to bring Sophie along for the trip.  Upon walking through security with her in one arm and Kolton in the other I was scolded by the TSA agent.  "Why on earth would you ever travel with a child and a dog?!?!"  I told him they were both my babies and the airline allowed it so I didn't see what the big deal was.  Apparently there is a new procedure in place where anyone carrying a pet on board must have their hands wiped down.  Well because my hands were full they couldn't do that.  And you're not supposed to touch any of your belongings until they do.  But I had to strap little man back into his stroller first.  This guy was all a tizzy over it!

I was just so pissed.  Sophie is no harder to handle than another baby.  Would he have scolded me if I dared to travel alone with twins?  I know I'm crazy to do it but its worth having her with me.  I don't think my mom would agree...she already pooped on the carpet.

1 comment:

  1. TSA and the airlines have made traveling with children such a nightmare! I can't believe the agent said that to you. I was going on to Joel about a story I read about a Mom who was told by the agent to go into an typically gross and not at all private airport bathroom to pump some milk to prove her pump was for real (unbelievable). Unfortunately Zoey took it all in and is now worried about us traveling with the new baby. They've even scared my 4 year old child and all we're trying to do is get our children across the country to visit their grandparents!!! Glad you made it anyway...looking forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete