Monday, June 25, 2012

Rock A Bye Baby


No, I'm not pregnant!  Even though it looks like I am in this photo.  Ugh!  I haven't really been able to get back to my pre-baby shape.  But then again, I haven't tried very hard.  It something I'm thinking about but there always seems to be an excuse.  Right now its "I'm going to start AFTER we get back from WI."  But I digress....

We had a really great weekend!  Saturday Kolton and I went to a back yard BBQ to celebrate the 1st birthday of one of his playgroup friends.  While discussing my concerns about Kolton's development with on of the other MOMS.  I got some great advice.  She said "At this age, love goes a long way."  I know I've said it before but I'm saying it again.  I'm really trying to stop all the worry and just enjoy my kind, sensitive, little man for who he is.

Sunday we went to the track.  I love horse racing!  It's one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon.  Mike and I don't really enjoy gambling games like Black Jack or Porker.  But we love to bet on the ponies!

I have spent more time rocking Kolton to sleep over the past week than I have his entire life.  I'm guessing its some form of separation anxiety he's going through.  Thankfully he is still able to put himself back to sleep when he wakes through out the night.  So for now, I'll soak in his preciousness while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment