Sunday, June 10, 2012

Multi-task


Just another day at the office!  I took this photo last week when it was slightly cooler outside.  The tie onsie cracks me up!  Also gotta love Sophie doing her thing.  Kolton has become quite the little multi-tasker.  While he still hasn't  mastered the skill of walking he is now walking and drinking his milk at the same time.   I imagine someday he'll be pacing and drinking coffee.  He definitely showed a lot of interest in taking unassisted steps this weekend.  He walked freely around the family room but stayed mostly on the area rug.  Then he took a lot of steps outside at the mall...we are starting to get recognized for our frequent visits.  Maybe this is the break through we've been waiting for!!!

Also on my mind this weekend...

Moving, Aaaaaaah!  Just wake me when it's over!  We have considered abandoning the idea all together.  But then we also looked at a couple places and applied for one (we're 3rd in line).  Like a lot of other people in this economy we might need to make some small sacrifices now to ensure a better future tomorrow.  Its a whole other serious post for another day.  Thinking about it makes my head hurt.

I'd love to hear if any other new parents have become as boring as us.  Friday night Mike and I sat in the dark; him on the computer, me on the iPad.  Saturday night I went to Kohl's at 9:00.  Did you know they are open until 11:00 on Saturdays?  The last time I went there at night it was during the holidays and I was amazed at the number of parents that had their kids/babies out that late.  I figured they were just stressed and trying to get their shopping in.  Nope!  Totally the same scenario.  I'm not judging(really!) just observing.  And right now I'm eating Cheetos and watching Aladdin (yes, the Disney one!).  I swear I'm an adult...having a glass of Pinot Grigio just to make sure =)




1 comment:

  1. Harrison has the same shirt, it always makes me smile!
    We are boring for sure but have actually been using some babysitters more lately...its expensive, but nice to get out.

    ReplyDelete