Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When It Rains...


Ever wonder why a bad day just keeps getting worse?  How is it that unrelated events can all go wrong at the same time?  Yesterday was one of those days.  Just a bunch of little things that individually weren't really a big deal.  But, by the end of the day I was screaming I WANT A DO OVER!!!!

Now that we are reconsidering our decision to move and I'm frantically searching CraigsList, Zillow, and Trulia I think I'm just a little edgy overall.  Then the wire shelving in our closet came crashing down.  Which is ironic because I used to sell custom closets (for about 8 months) and always told people this could happen but really didn't believe it myself.  Both top and bottom racks pulled the screws straight through the dry wall.  I still wanted to make it to the gym so I just left it for the time being.  Well once again it was a waste of time because the KidZone had to come get me out of the yoga class.  This was the first time I had not dropped off diapers and Kolton decided to poo.  He rarely poos in the afternoon and I had already changed two that morning.  Oh, and they also thought he had peed himself silly because he was all wet.  Really he had spilled his water all over on the way there.  Does it make me a bad mom that I just dropped him off anyway?  So I got him home, changed, and out for a walk in the wagon.  Guess what...It started to rain!!!!

Thats when I gave up, told Mike we were going to the diner for dinner and drowned my sorrows in a chocolate shake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment