Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Year STATS


I've been playing around with an app on my iPhone that allows me to edit my pictures.  I'm really trying to decide whether or not I want to get a fancy, nice, camera like the one Megan used for Kolton's birthday party.  I think the bottom line is I definitely want one for special events.  But I doubt I will carry it with me every where.  So everyday photos will continue to be taken with my phone...which is just crazy in itself =)

Here is another one

Kolton had is one year old check up yesterday.  Here are his STATS

Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz  30%
Height:  30.5 Inches 75%
Head:  18.5 Inches  75%

At this appointment they did a little finger prick.  I expected Kolton to cry hysterically.  Nope, not a peep.  He watched with interest as the nurse continued to squeeze his finger to get enough drops of blood to fill a little test tube.  What a brave boy!  Of course he screamed his head off when he got his shots but he was still completely fine by the time we left the office.  I'm still not quite sure how I feel about this pediatrician.  Nothing is really wrong with her.  I guess I just don't find her incredibly warm and cuddly.  She made some comment about Kolton being a really allergic kid.  Um what?  That's news to me.  When I asked her what she meant by that she said that she can tell by looking into his nose that he'll have some allergy issues...GREAT!


1 comment:

  1. She could tell by his nose?! What the crap?

    And I'm happy to read that it was a finger prick. I guess maybe it varies from doctor to doctor but I heard from one of J's coworkers that they draw blood with a needle. I'm kind of terrified about the 1 year appointment.

    (btw - I love his outfit in the first pic!)

    ReplyDelete