Thursday, January 19, 2012

1 Year Old!


My Darling Baby Boy,

Today is your very first birthday.  I've been thinking a lot about what I wanted to say to you today.  I feel like it should be something profound; putting into words how much you mean to me and changed my life for the better.  The thing is I'm just starting to scratch the surface of those feelings and can barely understand them myself let alone describe all of them.  So today I'm going to keep things short and sweet because as I've been thinking there has been one message coming through loud and clear.  The simple truth is that you make my life make sense.  All of the ups and downs, twists and turns, highs and lows, somehow it all lead me to you.   I am beyond blessed to be your mama.  I Love You...more than words can say.


1 comment:

  1. This totally got me choked up! Beautifully written, Traci.

    ReplyDelete