Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kolton 2.0


You knew it would happen.  I have been going on and on and on for a year now about what a good baby I have.  Well let me introduce you to Kolton 2.0  Don't get me wrong, he's still a sweet little boy.  HOWEVER, Kolton 2.0 can throw a pretty major tantrum!  He had two major meltdowns this week.  Both took place in the car so there was nothing I could do.  He cried and thrashed around for a good 20 minutes each time.  Totally working himself up to the point that when I finally was able to get him out he was completely drenched; and completely fine.  Obviously something is going on with the car seat but holy Hannah-never had he ever threw a fit like that!

Kolton 2.0 is on the go so much more now.  All he wants to do is cruise furniture.  It's so funny to see him go from couch, to ottoman, to other couch, to end table and back again.  He still reaches out to me for support, which I love.  Thus far he hasn't really tested the waters of letting go.  Apparently he was standing in his crib when Mike went to get him after his nap today.  And I missed it!  I've totally been waiting for that moment and I missed it...I was out shopping.  I'm sure there will be firsts that Mike will miss so it was kind of cool that he got to see that.

I got pretty used to being able to take him places.  Whether it was shopping, a nice restaurant, or an AOII meeting he was such a content little guy.  Kolton 2.0 is not content, not for long anyway!
And don't even get me started on Kolton 2.0's refusal to eat vegetables!

I still believe I have the best little baby in the world and I'll continue to brag about him!  I can't help myself; just look at that face =)

Thank You Grandma & Grandpa Junkans for the awesome birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment