Tuesday, November 1, 2011

9 Month Check Up


Kolton had his 9 month check up today.  He did great!  He only cried for a minute after getting his shots and was quite the happy little guy during the entire appointment.  I want to be modest but sometimes I have to be a proud mama bear.  The nurse kept saying "Is he always this good? Seriously, this is not normal!"  

He is 19 pounds and 29 inches.  She did comment that he has more teeth than a typical 9 month old...8 in front and the molars are coming in as well. Speaking of teething; whats the correlation with teething and pooping anyway?  Kolton pood 4 times today!  But I digress...

He did so good at the Dr. that I thought he deserved a new toy.  I couldn't resist the classic ring stack em toy.  I was surprised at the delight he took in playing with it for the first time.  Love that kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment