Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bliss


Today was bliss.  My bliss is doing nothing all day but playing and snuggling my little guy.  We didn't go to the gym or a mom meet up; I didn't feel the need to clean or get anything else done even though there was tons I could have been doing; we hardly left the house actually.  I loved every minute of it and found myself wishing Kolton didn't have to go to bed at 7:30.

Why is the world we live in so crazy?  Why do we have to be confronted with things like child sex abuse scandals and kidnappings?  Why do kids get serious illnesses?  Why do accidents happen and bad things happen to good people?  Ugh!  Why do we ever leave the house?  Sorry to get all serious and gloom and doom =)  Sometimes I just wonder how anybody ever makes it through unscathed.

I'll admit that at least once a week I still get a little down about having to move.  I miss Baltimore!  I miss Minneapolis!  But, one look into the big brown eyes of my beautiful baby boy and I'm thankful and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment