Sunday, November 20, 2011

43 Weeks!


Weekends go by so fast, even for a stay at home Mom.  We had another weekend of just laying low.  I  spent a large part of Saturday curled up in a chair reading The Hunger Games.  I know I'm a little behind on this band wagon but I couldn't put it down...yet another young adult love triangle... bring it on! I'm dying to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 but I'm waiting to see it with Kristin in a couple weeks.  I'm team Jacob in case you were wondering =)  I've read all 4 Twilight books twice; they were that good!!!  I can't say I'd read The Hunger Games again but I can't wait to grab the second book in the trilogy tomorrow.

This week Kolton made a little progress in the crawling department.  He actually army crawled forward a few feet.  Now more than ever he cries when he gets frustrated by not being able to do it.  However he usually just rolls to the spot he wants to be in instead of trying to get up on hands and knees.
We've also had a few frustrating nights which is highly unusual for him.  One night I even ended up giving him a bottle at 3:30 AM!

On a positive note he is taking to solids a bit better.  He'll eat pieces of real banana and today he ate scrambled eggs for the first time.  I may have snuck him a little taste of McDonald's french fries but don't tell my husband that =)


No comments:

Post a Comment