Friday, November 4, 2011

41 Weeks!


You know how when you're on vacation and the week just seems to fly by?  Honestly thats how I feel almost every week!  Whats crazy is that I don't accomplish much.  Just days filled with hanging out with my little guy making sure all of his basic needs are met.  I love it!  I wonder how much things will change once I have to chase after him?

Of course he repaid me for all of my bragging in the last post by having a couple rough nights this week.  Nothing big but he does this thing where he cries but isn't really awake.  I'm a little confused on how to handle it.  If I pick him up to soothe him he will wake up but rubbing his back doesn't seem to work either.  Is he dreaming or feeling teething pain?  I think the last time he went through a stretch like this he was teething but then I also recently read something about a 10 month sleep regression.  So who knows what I'm in for?  But he slept well last night except for the fact that he got up at 6 this morning.  Daylight savings should be fun =)

We've got another fun filled weekend planned!  Heading to Deltaville, VA to attend an Oyster festival with friends from Baltimore.  So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment