Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Living Carefree


The past couple few days have been gorgeous.  It's raining today of course.  But Monday was a spectacular sunny day.  We took an extra long walk and I started to think about how carefree my life truly is.  I mean what do I have to be worried about?  Making friends?  That's nothing!  Plus I have wonderful friends who are just a phone call or a short car ride away.  So really I have nothing to worry about!  I'm not trying to brag I'm just saying that sometimes it takes something as simple as a pretty fall day to remind me just how lucky I am.

I don't think I've mentioned too much about my involvement with my college sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII).  I was involved with the alumnae advisory committee in Baltimore at Towson university and now at VCU.  Basically we help oversee that the current chapter doesn't get themselves into too much trouble!  Anyway, I was on campus Sunday night and was hit with a sense of nostalgia.  Talk about living care free!  Aaah, those were the days.  I'd like to think that I still look young enough to pass for a college student.  But the baby in the stroller kind of hinders that!

No comments:

Post a Comment