Monday, November 28, 2011

44 Weeks!


I almost forgot to take this weeks' picture!  There is Kolton with his most prized posession at this point.  I am being totally honest when I say he is sleeping with it right now.  Of course Mike couldn't be more proud =)  But, OMG, we had such a hard time getting him down tonight that I was actually exhausted when it was all over.  I think I'm entering the temper tantrum danger zone.  Over the past 2 days I've noticed that Kolton will fake cry when he doesn't get his way.  This usually involves Sophie taking her bone and playing elsewhere or the ball rolling too far out of reach.  Tonight was a entirely new level.  Little man did not want to go to bed.  It worries me because I think he's been having some bad dreams lately as he's crying without really being awake.  But then again, after this evenings failed bedtime I got him up and put him in the high chair with a graham cracker while Mike and I ate dinner.  Then he threw up a little but went right back to eating the cracker.   Aaaaahhhhh! If only he could tell me WHAT IS WRONG?!??!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment