Monday, June 6, 2011

TLC



Kolton has been recovering quite nicely from his surgery. He's been getting a lot of TLC, Tv Laying around Cuddling. His appetite still isn't back to normal though. What stinks about it is because he consumes less during the day he is now waking up to feed. He wakes up around 10 pm to eat and then at least one more time to be comforted. I've stopped giving him pain medication because he no longer seems to really need it. I just hope he doesn't develop any bad habits and we can get back to his 11 hours of continuous sleep soon.

Sophie has also been giving a little TLC herself, as in Toe Licking Creature! Since I've been paying even MORE attention to Kolton over the past few days she has taken to licking my feet when she needs seems fit. Oh boy! I love her so much as well but I'm not quite sure how to give her what she needs. She still gets to sleep with us and maybe now that I'll be home all day everyday she won't feel left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment