Thursday, June 23, 2011

22 Weeks!


I made the mistake of feeding him right before this picture was taken.  His shirt is just drenched in spit up!  Oh well, that's life with a baby:-)

Kolton's big developments this week are the voice thing and sleeping on his side.  He even moves from side to side through out the night so hopefully his head will round out a little.  I've decided to stop swaddling him because I fear he will flip over but be too restricted to flip back.  There I go with that fear factor again.  Tummy time is still not his favorite thing in the world but he is able to hold his head up for a longer period of time.  Plus he looks so stinkin cute!

I'm giving myself a little time out from worrying about finding a place to live in Richmond.  I'm in a wedding this weekend and I want to be free to have fun and celebrate without the weight of this move bearing down on my shoulders!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Kolton with Sophie! Frame it.

    ReplyDelete