Monday, June 13, 2011

Dramatic





This is how Kolton takes his bottles now.  Always hands over the eyes.  I think he's being overly dramatic, don't you?  

This weekend end up being really fun.  Friday night I rented Just Go With It, which was incredibly cheesy and probably got horrible reviews.  But I found myself both laughing and crying so in my book it was alright.  Saturday we met some friends out for a fund raiser, hung out at another friend's house for a bit, then I went out to Boordy Vinards for their Saturday night concert series followed by dancing in Federal Hill!  Um, yeah I didn't really think that day through.  It was a lot, but I want to soak up everything I love about living in Baltimore while I can:-)  Then we went out to breakfast on Sunday before just relaxing for the rest of the day.

So the search is on for a new home/apartment.  We are going to Richmond this weekend to check things out.  It's going to be really hard to go from a new home that we built to a rental.  Ugh! 


1 comment:

  1. Traci, I feel like you and I are living parallel lives lately. After uprooting to new states around the same time five years ago, our husbands' jobs are now taking us out of state, we're selling our newly built homes AND dropping out of the work scene to take care of our kids. Since our family started this process a few months ago, I can tell you it's been very exciting and lots of fun. We were lucky to sell our house already and even though renting can be annoying in some ways, it's nice to know we have the next year to figure out exactly where and what we want to buy next. I got Zoey into local Parks and Rec classes and joined a gym where they have a pool she loves provide childcare while I work out. I'm surprised at how busy we are and how fun the relocation process has been. I wish you and Mike lots of luck as you look for your new place in Richmond!

    ReplyDelete