Sunday, December 2, 2012

Circus Animal


Get a load of this crib!  If you look really hard you can see that there is also a top on it. He looks just like a caged circus animal.

Kolton was born at a Baltimore City hospital.  My monthly check ups were near there as well.  For every appointment...and by the end there were a lot....we had to pay for parking in the ramp.  These suburban hospitals crack me up because you can park right out front!  It feels like I'm stealing!  It also felt like there was hardly a soul there.  We were released Saturday afternoon after Kolton had gone 24 hours without needing oxygen and showed signs of wanting to eat and drink.  He's definitely not 100% but pretty close.

The past week has felt like three.  I hardly know what day it is.  I can't help but think about all the kids that are stuck in the hospital for a lot longer and for serious conditions.  But honestly, I didn't mind the food!  It's waaaaay better than anything I can make!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious what you said about parking fees at hospitals. I have had the same thoughts about the hospital here versus Pittsburgh. Now I literally walk out the front door of the hospital and there's free and available parking right there! So glad that Kolton is home and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you all are home and that he is feeling better. Seriously - hospital stays kick everyone's butts. I would expect it to take a full week of recovery!

    ReplyDelete