Friday, December 21, 2012

Inevitable


I spent most of yesterday puking my guts out!  Mike had to come home to help me out.  He ended up taking Kolton back to urgent care for an IV.  Now he's feeling a little grumble.  Uh oh!

Today was much better only little man still refuses to eat or drink.  His energy is normal so that is good but I just can't understand why he doesn't like to drink.  I try milk, water, grape gatorade, strawberry gatorade, apple juice, and white grape juice.  I'm telling you the kid does not like to drink stuff!  Its so incredibly frustrating.

We are leaving for WI bright and early Sunday morning so Santa is going to make a special appearance this evening ;)  I hope I will be able to post again tomorrow...assuming the world doesn't end in the next few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment