Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

I saw on the news this morning that couples were rushing to Las Vegas to get married and many C-sections and inductions were planned for this lucky day, 12-12-12.  Well today just happened to be the worst day I have had in recent memory.  I was so distracted and pissed off I didn't really get a chance to figure out what is wrong with my iPhone.  So once again I don't have any pictures to post =(

Last night I noticed that the house seemed raw even though I ticked the thermostat up to 75.  When I went to bed I realized that the vents were blowing cool air.  I woke up multiple times to check the progress and the temp in the house only decreased.  I was fine snuggled in my bed with Sophie but I was really worried about Kolton.  He doesn't really sleep with blankets on yet.  I did my best to cover him and thankfully he slept through the night and then some.  He didn't wake up until close to 9:00.  Still, my day just got worse and worse.

On top of the heat thing Kolton was a bear...he had a 45 minute major meltdown.  He also continues to throw food everywhere and tries to gouge my eyes out every chance he gets.  Then after his long sleep he refused to nap. Sophie accidentally scratched my face and drew blood while we were playing.  I blew a fuse vacuuming with the space heater plugged in and we have so much shit in our garage it was challenging to crawl back to the circuit breaker.  When the heat was finally fixed I decided to seek some retail therapy and go to target with my cranky over tired toddler.  And just as I was driving home thinking about what a shitty day it had been I got rear ended!  WTF!  I was at a stop light so thankfully there was no damage but come on!  Ever have a day where you just look up at the universe and throw your hands up?!?!

Nothing that a glass of Mark West and a little Christmas Vacation won't cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment