Thursday, December 6, 2012

Space Invaders


I don't understand why I was able to take close to 2000 photos with my old iPhone and currently I'm just slightly over 800 with my 4S and its telling me I don't have adequate storage.  I purchased additional storage for $20 and hit my limit again almost immediately.  I must be backing up data I don't care about.  If anyone has any insight please let me know!  It drives me crazy to delete photos from my phone even though I have them all downloaded into Shutterfly.

I was finally able to make it back to the dentist for my permanent crowns.  What a freakin nightmare.  At one point 3 people had their hands in my mouth, plus instruments.  They were all hovering over me with masks on like alien body snatchers.  Ugh!  Personal space people!  A 30 minute appointment took almost 2 hours and by the end of it I was ready to throw down and punch someone.  And to tell you the truth when I was younger I did just that.  I tried to warn them...my dental issues are BAD!

The entire time all I could think  about was I deserved this after what I put Kolton through last week.  In the hospital they strapped him down with a straight jacket while they took a pressure sucker to clean out his nose.  His eyes got real big while he cried and squirmed.  Again, invasion of the body snatchers.  So yeah, I' got what was coming to me!

Afterwards I decided to treat myself to a mani & pedi where my nail tech told me I need to go to the gym.  I think I'll brink my headphones next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment