Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Trees

Sorry I don't have a photo for you today.  Apparently the only way to free up space on my phone is to get rid of the videos that are taking up too much space.  When I connected my iPhone to my Mac I got nothing.  It didn't sync automatically like I thought it was supposed to.  I think sharing a computer for multiple devices is screwing everything up!  But I need to get it figured out soon because I miss taking pictures of my little man.

So what have we been up to?  I'm trying to just relax and enjoy the holiday season.  I love hanging out by my tree and watching Christmas movies.  I love it so much that I'm not getting much else done.  I'm really close to having all my shopping done but I also feel like there is always tomorrow.  I have to watch it or I'm going to be scrambling!

Kolton did his very fist craft today.  New Years Resolution #1 is to try to do one craft per week with him.  One of the women in our playgroup used to be a teacher.  She had the kids all do that handprint Christmas tree I've seen floating around Pinterest.   He was the only kid that didn't really like it so his tree is really small and doesn't take up much of the paper.  But I love it and I'm going to keep it FOREVER!

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment