Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cookie Exchange


Nothing has struck fear in me quite like the words that were uttered at play group a couple weeks ago...cookie exchange!  Shit!  I started to sweat.  I quickly proclaimed that my cookies would most likely be store bought.  I was met with a chorus of easy recipes I could try.  OMG, what was I going to do!  I wasn't ready to battle with an oven.  Thankfully, I found inspiration in my MIL's Family Circle magazine over Thanksgiving; chocolate covered pretzel rods.  So easy to do and they went over very well.  Go Me!  You better believe I bought a couple dozen from the store as a back up though =)

And in case you are wondering Kolton is feeling great!  He has a little bit of a runny nose and he coughs here and there but other than that he's totally fine.  Hard to believe just a few days ago he was soooooo sick.  I'm still struggling with feeding him.  But I think that's just him and no longer the sickness.  How long is this picky toddler phase going to last?


No comments:

Post a Comment