Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Trick & Tires


Kolton had his first Halloween event today; Trunk or Treat with the Mom's Club.  I remember going to this same event last year.  Its so hard to believe how fast the year really went.  If you can't tell he is a dragon this year.  I cannot get enough of him in this costume.  He looks like a real live muppet!  AND he tolerated it with the hood and everything; never mind the fact that it was 85 degrees!


While in the parking lot I became aware that I had a tire that was almost flat.  I actually knew about it yesterday but didn't put any more thought into it after I filled with air.  I guess it was something more than a little low.  I don't know what it is but I blow tires left and right.  Anyway, we made it to a nearby gas station for more air and then went straight to the closest garage.  Here is Kolton running amuck behind the counter.  They were all so nice and let him have free reign.  I think he had more fun there!

No comments:

Post a Comment