Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No Naps


Don't be fooled...since my mom arrived on Sunday Kolton has not napped properly.  It is insane!  But I think this happened the last time she visited as well.  Oh yeah, and not to mention the day after she arrived he decided to wake up before 5am.  WTF!!!!  I've honestly feel like the past few days have been a week.  The crazy thing is he makes it through the day without melting down or throwing too much of a tantrum; just a little one here and there.  But OMG do I miss MY naps!  We painted his room today so we put him down for the night in the pack & play in our room.  This might be interesting.

On a side note today was the first time Kolton got hit by another kid.  We were at the play area at the mall and this other little boy just came up and slapped him in the back.  Kolton just looked up at me a little bewildered.  So I guess it wasn't really that bad.  But it was the first time I had witnessed a deliberate attack on my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment