Monday, October 22, 2012

Size Matters


The weather here in Richmond has been absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!  And we've been enjoying it by being lazy and staying indoors.  I just don't know what to do outside besides take Sophie for a walk. Which I do for at least 1/2 hour once a day.  I could always drive to a park so little man can play.  But there is something about that that drives me crazy.  I mean the sunshine is right out side my door.  Do I really have to get in the car and go someplace else to get it?  Either way today was a windows open kind of day and I loved it!

We were able to get the garage reorganized this weekend.  That has been on my mind since we moved in.  I had to get at Kolton's boxes because I needed to dig out his 12 month pants.  I packed them away last spring thinking for sure he'd be into 18 months in the fall.  But I found myself having to constantly roll both the waist band and the bottoms.  Oh yeah, he is still in a size 3 diaper too.  Basically he has really thinned out.  His body now resembles a little boy and no longer a baby.  Thankfully he still has those deliciously round cheeks!  

I have really been struggling with size matters myself.  I'm like a size 8 in the waist but a size 4 in the butt/legs.  It's been incredibly difficult to find anything that fits but doesn't sag and make me look like a HoBo.  So I went back to an old favorite...$10 low rise stretch jeans from Forever 21.  I need to stock up.  I've been wearing them for the last 2 days and I'm still comfortable =)

No comments:

Post a Comment