Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Freaked Out


Well today was one of those days.  I'm sorry I don't have a lot of positive things to say about it.
One thing that made today especially trying was Kolton had a major freak out when I tried to put him in his car seat to go get lunch.  It started last night on the way home from the gym.  He screams and cries and throw his hands over his eyes like he is trying to shield himself from something.  But its been cloudy and rainy so its not the sun.  It is bad you guys.  He acts like he is honestly terrified.  I thought maybe he was scared of the wind shield wipers or something.  But he started to cry before I even started the car.  I don't know what to do. I didn't leave the house again all afternoon.  I have no idea what this could be about.  He's been in this seat for a while now, why all of the sudden is he upset?  What is going through his head?  He's an extremely sensitive little boy sometimes.  But I wouldn't change a thing about him =)

Gotta go, a new episode of Giuliana & Bill is on.  I love them!  Maybe I'll have popcorn for dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment