Monday, May 30, 2011

Lesson #1



WOW is it HOT here in Baltimore!  I had a great time dancing the night away on Saturday...out until 2 am!  I have not done that in a very looooong time.  Happy Bachelorette Meghan!

My mom flew in on Sunday night.  She is so happy in all of her Grandma glory.   I love having her here.  My mom is the best and I know there is so much I can learn from her.  I'm going to try keeping track of my domestic lessons. Lesson #1, Remember how I mentioned Kolton likes to eat his fists lately?  Well apparantly he has a tooth and I didn't even know!  I was expecting all sorts of drooling, crying, fevering, etc.  Nope, the kid cut his first tooth without so much as a wimper.  And I totally missed it!  I guess I should have been running my fingers along his gum line to check.  Whoops!  Thanks Mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment