Monday, May 23, 2011

It's The End Of The World As We Know It


So we all survived; to be honest I didn't really pay the end of the world that much attention.  It did make me stop and think though.  My world, as I know it, is about to end.  This week will be my last week of work for the foreseeable future.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited.  However, I also feel very anxious and a little weirded out.  I know change is inevitable and I don't necessarily fear it.  I just hate the transition phase; the in between time.  For me change is a lot easier to deal with when it's fast.  That way there really is nothing to think about. You adapt because there are no other choices. Mike and I are both emotionally exhausted from thinking and talking about Florida vs Richmond.  The decision really isn't up to us and we are just ready to know.   I guess the one thing we know for sure is life will be different, and that still makes me a little sad.  But then all I have to do is look at my sweet baby boy and I know where ever we'll be, we'll be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment