Friday, November 16, 2012

Quirky


Every neighborhood has its quirks.  In Baltimore it was the old guys who sat on the corner everyday.  Our first Richmond place was like a retirement community. At this new place nobody walks their dogs!  Since the day we got Sophie we realized what a social advantage having a dog is.  Its easy to meet and chat with your neighbors when you are all out with the doggies.  But here, I don't see a soul!  I honestly don't understand.  I can't imagine that people don't have the little fur-babies.  And I definitely hear them barking when we are out on our walks.  So where is everybody????

I'm off to a girls weekend; leaving tonight and coming back Sunday.  I might even have to go to campus for a late AOII meeting too.  That Means Mike and Kolton will have some quality alone time.  I think (hope) they are going to be just fine.  But this will be the first time in quite a while that I won't see my little man for a full 24 hours.  As much as I know I'm going to miss him I also know I desperately need this girl time!

No comments:

Post a Comment