Monday, November 19, 2012

Girls Weekend!


Mike sent me this photo a few minutes after I left.  Don't you just melt!?!?  My baby was still looking for me.  What a cutie.  This weekend was wonderful filled with a lot of heartfelt girl talk that was so desperately needed.  Now that we are old, we didn't get too crazy or anything.  But we did go out to two amazing dinners which is my favorite thing to do anyway.  And the boys survived with ease.  The hubby's kept texting us pics as if to provide photographic evidence that everyone was still alive!  Of course, like any good weekend, I needed to day to recuperate a little =)

Hard to believe we are going to be flying back home in just a couple of days.  I don't know why but I feel a compulsive need to have my house clean before I go anywhere.  I wish I felt that way on all days!  But I think the thought of coming home to a messy house is just a little gloomy.  I'm also contemplating putting up our Christmas tree before we leave.  Suddenly, I have so much to do!  Hopefully I'll have a little pep in my step tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment