Friday, November 9, 2012

First Infection


Little man has his very first ear infection!  I some how thought that he would breeze through childhood without one.  We've been so incredibly lucky so far.  But now he's getting his dose of the good ol pink stuff!  The past few days have been a little rough for him.  I'm concerned because he won't eat or drink like normal.  Thankfully this morning he drank his full cup of milk but he still won't eat anything but applesauce.

I know it's not fair to say because nothing is more important than taking care of my baby.  But, when he gets sick its incredibly isolating for me.  Playdates are cancelled and we don't attend activities like normal.  He also sleeps a ton...4 hour naps all week.  That leads to me spending way too much time in front of the television.  My new favorite is How I Met Your Mother.  But, I still love the gang from Grey's Anatomy...the old episodes are so much better.  I can't handle grown up, responsible, rich, Meredith.  Seriously, she drives a Mercedes now.  BORING!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment