Monday, November 12, 2012

November


I've decided that November is now my favorite month, especially here in Virginia.  Its been so warm...in the 70's.  But its different because the sun is low in the sky and the colors are still very vibrant.  I just love the late afternoon light and right now it feels like almost the entire day is late afternoon.

I also feel a huge sense of relief that Halloween is over.  Honestly, for what ever reason, in October I obsess over making sure Kolton has an enjoyable Halloween and a great costume.  But, November makes me feel laid back and comfortable. Its just all about looking forward to the holidays and being excited.

This weekend we went to the mall both days.  Kolton did a lot of walking and even though we waited and waited for him to be steady on his feet sometimes I still marvel at what a big boy he is!


1 comment:

  1. Virginia is the fall is my favorite...its like nothing else!!

    ReplyDelete