Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lap of Luxury


I don't give enough love to Sophie on this blog!  That grubby little thing with her is her boyfriend.  I don't know what it is but she spends hours licking him up and down.  It's kind of inappropriate =)

One of my favorite things about Kolton is his ability to entertain himself.  He is especially good at it in the morning when he wakes up.  He isn't the wake up and start crying type of kid.  Instead when he wakes up he likes to play with his music box/projection mobile.  Is it mean that I know he's awake but don't go in there to get him right away?  This morning I heard the music at about 6:30 but not a peep from him.  I peaked in there around 7:00 and he was just laying there staring up at it so I decided to take a quick shower. When I was done I discovered that he fell back asleep!!!!  I assume that means he wasn't ready to get up.  But, sometimes he thinks its his nap....yup, this has happened before.  Mike and I tend to get wrapped up in what he might be missing out on at daycare so I love the little luxuries he gets by staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment