Monday, September 3, 2012

Cheap Eats


I love steak!  I really do.  It's not just the meat, it's the entire meal experience...soup, salad, potato, and a bottle of Cabernet of course!  Back in the day (before little K) some friends and I would hit up a high end steak house every few months or so.  We'd spend around 3 hours leisurely enjoying a savory meal.  But that isn't something we can maintain anymore.  So I've been doing my research at the abundance of chain restaurants that we now resort to.  It's no secret that I love going out to eat!

My favorite so far is Ruby Tuesdays.  For about $11 you can get a 6oz sirloin with a side and trip to the salad bar.  I think they've really elevated their menu and the overall atmosphere leans toward a little more elegance even though its still a family restaurants.  Believe it or not TGI Fridays is a close second; once you get past the tackiness. Again for about $11 you can get a petite sirloin with 2 sides. And the kids menu is pretty expansive.   I actually thought the steaks at those two places had better flavor than last nights place, Longhorn Steakhouse.

So if you are like me and enjoy a good cheap meal.  Give em a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment