Monday, August 20, 2012

Whirlwind


We had quite the whirlwind weekend back in Baltimore.  Wedding dress shopping with Kristin, catching up over a glass of wine..or two ;), dinner our the next night, and a baby shower on Sunday.  This is why I miss living in that city so much!  Its funny how sleepy living in the suburbs really is.

After living in utility hell for a few weeks I think we've finally got everything hooked up properly.  I can't even begin to express how annoyed I've been with the entire process.  Please remind me of this when we even think about moving again.  Seriously, the security company was just here this morning again...it took 3 attempts to get the thing hooked up; TV & internet also took 3; I don't know how people with jobs are able to do it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment