Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cleaning Up Well


In addition to being slightly over weight I also struggle with how to present myself on a daily basis.  This summer has been awesome because I've been living in sun dresses.  Some cuter than others but still...as long as I put a little makeup on I don't look terrible.  But now that we are even remotely thinking about fall I find myself in a little fashion tailspin.  I'm going down!  I hate having to pull up jeans all of the time and often resort to yoga pants.  Yup, just like that girl in the commercial; I'm to lazy to wear regular pants to I wear yoga pants.  And it doesn't mean I'm going to, or have been to, the gym.  But its a slippery slope to looking like crap.  Aaaaaah!  I need some comfy, yet fashion forward inspiration so if you have any please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment