Sunday, August 26, 2012

Party Rock


All weekend I continued to feel guilty about that darn cat.  The owner returned my call on Friday and told me the reason she wasn't home is she had to go out of town for her father's funeral.  Talk about a punch in the gut.  I feel so horrible!  I should have insisted the neighbor help me catch it and if she refused I should have gone to another door. Ugh!

Kolton has decided to test his bedtime limits this weekend....little man is on his 3rd night of partying.  We thought he was coming down with a little cold so when he woke up crying after 2 hours on Friday night we concluded he must be incredibly stuffy and unable to breathe.  So we brought him downstairs and proceeded to earn the worst parent award by watching a rated R comedy (21 Jump Street) with our toddler double fisting water and milk.  He went to bed after 11:00...  Last night he wailed for 45 minutes; then partied until after 10:00.  Oh yeah, I should probably mention he is still sleeping for 12 hours! And napping for 3 hours in the late afternoon.  So while I'm enjoying the peaceful and looooong mornings I know this insanity has got to end.  But it's already 8:30 and he is still playing in high gear =)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to tell you about Kolton staying up late but AM currently sleeps close to 12 hours a night (around 7pm - 6:30am) and naps for about 2.5-3 hours every day. I think it seems crazy too but she never throws a fit about going to bed or taking a nap.

    ReplyDelete