Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lobster Fest


Upon arriving in Baltimore 6 years ago Mike adamantly stated that we would never eat at a Red Lobster given the abundance of fresh sea food in local restaurants.  Well, those "I sea food differently" commercials finally got to us!  Kolton enjoyed playing by the tanks and behaved relatively well during the entire meal.  When we go out to eat I usually order something that I can piece up and give to him; letting him feed himself.  But just like at home, a lot ends up on the floor.  Mike was wondering if other parents allow their kids to do this...so if I'm not alone please let me know!  I try to compensate by stacking plates, silverware, napkins etc and cleaning up large pieces.  But I know the server is still going to have to get that little vacuum thingy out to clean up after us.  Long ago I was a server at Don Pablo's.  I guess I've always felt like its a given that high chair = mess.  But if I'm in the wrong I definitely want to know about it.  Oh, and btw, we ate dinner at 4:15pm; I know better than to go at prime times =-)

Overall we had an incredibly lazy weekend.  We were just plain bored really.  We ended up visiting two different Richmond area malls.  The cool thing is that both malls are outdoors so its not like we wasted the good weather.


I hate to be a broken record but the reality of not living in Baltimore anymore and not having a social life is really hitting us hard once again.  We were so spoiled to have so many amazing friends near by.  We miss you guys like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment