Monday, April 30, 2012


For those of you with kids in daycare do you ever get reports of them having a clingy day?  I'm wondering if its a behavior displayed for all caregivers or just Mommy.  I don't know why but its extremely annoying.  Little man had me at the end of my rope today!

So we've made the big decision to move to a different place in Richmond.  We actually signed a lease that starts in July tonight!  Originally we were thinking about moving into The FAN, which is a trendy Richmond neighborhood but then reality sunk in....unless we wanted to pay a lot we just were not going to find something that met our standards.  AND we would also have to rent a storage unit.  So we decided on an apartment community where all the homes are townhomes.  They were originally built for home ownership.  I'm not sure at what point they decided to rent them out instead.  But they are a really nice mix of siding and brick and actually remind me a lot of the last place we lived in in Minnesota.  A place that Mike owned.  We were able to get a 3 bedroom end unit with a garage for a little less than we are paying now.  But we know we'll save a ton in utilities and we're also getting access to a very nice pool, playground, walking trails, and dog park.  While I've never been too hung up on amenities my hope is I'll have a little more to do without always having to put Kolton in the car to go some where.  We'll be about 15 minutes closer to the city and just as close to a Target, grocery stores, fast food places, etc.

Of course I'm completely hesitant.  Will we be happier?  Will we miss the space?  Is it worth it?  Can I handle yet ANOTHER temporary living situation?  Aaaaahhhhhh!  Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment