Monday, April 30, 2012

Bottoms Up!


A few weeks ago I was introduced to Bottoms Up pizza.  I haven't been able to stop thinking about this pizza ever since.  It's in the city of Richmond so it isn't super convenient for us to get to.  But, on Saturday we made the trek and it was soooooo worth it!  I've given Kolton little tastes of pizza before but he never seemed that enthused over it.  This time he ate a whole piece all by himself!  And I mean everything, event the crust.




Thank you to all of the friends and family members who reached out to me about Kolton's speech issue.    Your kind words and insight really helped me feel better about the whole situation.  We won't know anything for a while because first I have to go and fill out a bunch of paperwork.  I wasn't able to get an appt for that until May 22nd!  So who knows how long it will take before he actually gets the evaluation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment