Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dye Job


I dyed eggs tonight for the first time in what must be close to 20 years; at least 15...yes, I'm old!  I was definitely out of practice.  I broke 2 and wrecked 3. That stupid wax crayon didn't work at all. I only started with a dozen.  Thankfully, I purchased two dye kits this year so I'm thinking I might have to try again tomorrow.

Kolton and I had kind of a rough day.  I think he's teething like a maniac again.  It's always so hard to tell because my little man is the king of teething.  He doesn't get any of the regular symptoms like excessive drool or fever.  He just gets especially fussy for seemingly no reason.   And today he was fussy and clingy. He's been completely off bottles for a couple of days now but tonight I gave him one when he wouldn't settle down at bedtime.  He just chewed on the nipple.  But he did quiet down and I took the opportunity to rock him for awhile.  I'm always giving my mom a hard time about rocking him to sleep but I know these moments will pass before I'm ready for them to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment