Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Little This & That

I'm a little scattered tonight because I just saw a giant spider outside.  Ugh!  I know they start to come in during the fall and I'm beyond terrified.  Chances are I am going to be home alone and screaming my head off. At the other house we paid for pest control to come and spray.  But in a town house with only 2 exposed sides I'm just not sure its worth it.  So I think I'll go to Lowe's tomorrow to try to find something.  I just wish they didn't print big damn eight legged freaks on the bottles!  So here are a few little tid bits thats been going on around here...


This is the kind of thing that I think is hilarious and Mike would have a cow over.  I emailed this to my mom who promptly called me to tell me that this was how babies fall out of windows.  I'd like to think that if we lived in a high rise I'd be more mindful


Catching a glimpse of Kolton sleeping still takes my breath away.  I don't allow myself to watch him too often because I'm always so afraid he'll wake up.   Over the weekend he treated both Mike and I to a little sleepy snuggle time which rarely happens.  


Little man still isn't talking but he's definitely hearing and understanding language.  He's able to identify body parts when asked, well, when he wants to, and follows simple instructions.  I'm just waiting for him to catch me off guard and spurt out something really inappropriate.  


No comments:

Post a Comment