Monday, September 3, 2012

Bye, Bye, Summer


No white after Labor Day, right????  I know I've written about this before but it always throws me off when its September and still in the 80's and 90's.  How can you say Summer is over and get geared up for fall when its going to be another month of steamy days?  So I guess tomorrow is the non-official start of fall.    My goal is to be much more active with Kolton and get us on a schedule.  He is finally taking a later nap so I have us busy in the mornings and then going to the gym in the afternoons. This is what we'll be up to:

Mon:  Pre-School 9:00-12:00  Yes!  I'm already sending him!  More on that in another post.
Tue:   Playgroup
Wed:  Romp N Roll
Thur:  Music Class
Fri:     We'll go to the gym in the morning and have the afternoon free.

We also have another play group to meet up with so we'll be ditching the gym some afternoons.  I'm really hoping to make this schedule our way of life.  I think we'll both benefit from having more structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment