Thursday, May 31, 2012

Carnivore


For the longest time Kolton would not eat meat.  The pediatrician also thought this might suggest he has some sort of sensory issue.  Well I realized that I had basically just stopped giving it to him all together.  Over the weekend we ate out at a Mexican restaurant....does anyone else have trouble spelling that word (restaurant) I get it wrong and have to use spell check every time...ANYWAY, I ordered a chicken quesadilla...oh! another tough word (quesadilla)...and Kolton ate most of it.  Since then he's had more chicken and today bites of a hamburger.  I'm stoked!  Look like he just needed to grow into it a little bit.

And on a completely random note-the thing I hate the most about Mike having to travel more now is trash day.  Ugh!  Taking out the trash is a man's job right?!?!  It seems like he is always gone on Thursday nights and I'm stuck taking out the trash.  It takes only minutes to do but I always get pissy.  It drives me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment