Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Target Practice


I just had to share this photo because how colorful it is.  That's the dollar section of Target.  I get sucked up into it every time.  Today I decided to change it up and go to a different Target than we normally go to.   Wow! I'm exciting aren't I?!?!

So I think I managed to find a great babysitter.  I'm heading to Baltimore on Friday for a girls night out.  Mike can't be home in time for me to make it up there for dinner so this was my only option.  Whats funny is the first girl I offered the job to ended up having to back out due to some dental issue or something.  In the meantime a girl I was really interested in messaged me back.  I realize that sounds a little creepy!  But we totally clicked on the phone...and that sounds even worse.  But I don't know how else to describe it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment