Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Noodles


Kolton and I have a standing lunch date at Noodles & Company.  We go at least once a week.  I've increasingly started to realize I am a little OCD when it comes to eating out.  I get the same thing every time and at Noodles we sit in the same spot every time. Of course if someone beats me to my favorite spot I don't freak out or anything.  But I'm usually severely disappointed when ever I stray from my regular...pasta fresca with parmesan cheese, parmesan crusted chicken, ceasar salad, and a Dr. Pepper.  Over the weekend Mike came home with the wrong Dairy Queen treat and I bit his head off!  He got me a Mr. Misty Freeze instead of a Mr. Misty Float.  Hey, I like what I like!  I could give you a full run down of my favorites but I'll spare you the details.

Unfortunately a lot of what I like is super unhealthy.  Its extremely difficult to have self control when I can just go and get what ever I'm craving when ever I want.  We are going to the Outerbanks for a few days in about a month and it looks like I'll be wearing a cover up the entire time.  I'm wondering how  Italian women remain so skinny while eating so many noodles?

1 comment:

  1. So funny about your favorite DQ treat! I like both the Mr Misty Freeze and Floats depending on my mood, but none of the DQs I've been to in PA or IL list them on the menu so when I ask for it they always look at me funny and screw it up 50% of the time. Too bad Mike didn't know that, he could have blamed the store. :}

    ReplyDelete