Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little Tease


Friday we experienced one of the greatest spectacles; our child walking unassisted for the first time!!!  (I hate technology and just spent the past hour trying to upload the video from my iphone with no success.) It was everything I thought it would be.  And the icing was Mike's parents were here to witness it.  By the end of the night Kolton was walking across the room and into the kitchen before collapsing with glee in my lap.  We were thrilled and flooded with relief that finally the day had arrived.  We all had a hard time sleeping because we couldn't wait for him to wake up and zoom around the house some more.  My what a little tease my little man is...he refused to do it again the rest of the weekend!  Womp, Womp.  Now I don't know what to think!  I'm calling the pediatrician tomorrow to see if she has any suggestions.  And of course now my worrying has gone into overdrive.




No comments:

Post a Comment