Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wreckage


This is the kind of week we are having.  I'm pissed about the clay one because it was a gift from a friend before I left Minneapolis.  She made it and it read "May You Always Find Your Way Home".  I've been using it to store remotes on my coffee table for the past 7 years.  Of course I just knew Kolton was going to break it when I saw him playing with it.  I need to listen to my intuition more often.

One of the neat things that little man has learned lately is how to unload the dishwasher.  I just love his joy and enthusiasm when he helps me.   Only he doesn't get the "loading" concept yet.  That lead to the demise of a cereal bowl.

So after what I'd say was a particularly trying day (only a 45 min nap) I watched the first 5 minutes of the movie version of The Office and was instantly reminded how good I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment