Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Resolutions


This photo was taken last week.  I'm back to not knowing what to do with my iPhone as all the pictures are at max capacity again.

So I'm giving myself a couple week buffer to officially start trying to implement my New Years Resolutions.  I have a bachelorette party in Cancun in March and it would be nice not to be completely embarrassed.  I have high hopes but also want to be realistic.  So I thought of a few more practical life changes.

1) Make my bed everyday.
2) Wash my face and brush my teeth every night.  In high school I ALWAYS washed my face before bed no matter how late it was.  Now, not so much.
3)  Start a cleaning/laundry schedule.
4)  Do one craft or new activity with Kolton every week.  I have an annual pass to the children's museum and they have a great craft area so I don't always have to deal with the mess.
5)  Work on one new skill with Kolton every month.  Things like using utensils, drinking from a cup, and the dreaded potty training.
6)  Cook two meals per week.  Reheating a frozen skillet meal does not count!

I better stop there.... I'd also like to add be more fashionable/presentable on a daily basis but since I've been wearing the same T-shirt for almost a week now I don't think that's gonna happen.  Mike got me this super soft Packer t-shirt while we were back in WI.  It is freakin irresistible.  I think it was around $40.  WORTH EVERY PENNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment