Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Word!


OK, I'm calling it; we have an official first word that isn't just really a sound like Mama, Dada, or Hi.  And the word is........

LIGHTS

Only it comes out sounding more like dights.  But he points to them when he says it so I know what he means.  His preschool teachers alerted me to it yesterday and now he has been saying it non-stop.  He loves being in stores because the lights are massive and everywhere.  Needless to say I'm pretty excited about this!  And just in time for his 2nd birthday on Saturday.

Speaking of birthdays just want to say Happy Birthday to my Sweetie.  He is on the road and I'm not even sure he reads my blog all the time.  Now that I don't really have money of my own I'm always a little unsure on how to celebrate Mike.  It just feels a little strange that technically he is paying for his own gift =)

No comments:

Post a Comment